Monday, June 18, 2007

Day after Fathers Day

What a difference a day makes. Fathers Day is definitely over...any leeway I may have received yesterday has been withdrawn today; tempers appear to be short. That's all I'll say.

I forgot to mention yesterday that the articles did print in both papers over the weekend. Grace and I made the front page of the Daily Herald; a cute picture of us kissing before taking her to VBS. This article was really nice! It seemed more well developed, better written and just a much better article than the one in the News-Sun. No offense to the News-Sun, I just liked the writing the author of the Daily Herald article did better. Now I know why we subscribe!

The video is up on the News-Sun website now and it's really good. Julie's giving me a hard time about what I say, but it's a nice video.

So this morning we waited for "A" to come over, but she didn't so I called her Dad and he reminded us that she has summer school in the mornings. So that's why she wasn't here first thing this morning. I guess that'll be for the next 6 weeks. After she did come home we went out to eat lunch because Grace didn't want to leave the house in the morning to go to the grocery store. Then we stopped to pick up some pictures we had printed and came back home. Grace and "A" played for the rest of the afternoon and her friend from across the street came over to play later.

That's about it for today, nothing exciting. Her friend from across the street's Mom made it home safely yesterday from her home country where she had been last week for work and for a short vacation also. Tomorrow will be the test for both Grace and I as we have to be at gymnastics by 8:00am in Antioch. At least it rained a little today and hopefully that cold front they've been promising is whats coming through because I'm ready for cooler weather!

No comments: