Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pictures Mostly

I covered everything that happened over the last 5 days prior to yesterday and today with my last post and now I have some pictures to add to that post and cover everything that's been going on since then.

Here is a picture of Grace with her face painted like a tiger and holding her balloon dog. This was at the Rolling on the River Ride on Saturday:


Here is a picture of our tent. It doesn't look big in the picture since there isn't anything next to it for scale, but in the main section with the large door right in front of the camera, we easily fit our king size air mattress in there:


Here is how the bike rack and the bikes look on top of the Escape:


Here is a wider shot so you can see a little better how it all looks together:


Here is my free case of Valvoline SynPower 5W20 just like I wanted!


Here is Grace and her friend at the first day of pre-school this year which was Tuesday:


Wednesday, which was yesterday, I had to go to the Chiropractor again and this time my foot wasn't as out of whack like it had been so now I don't have to go in for another 10 days. That was good news; maybe my foot is finally starting to learn. Then Grace had gymnastics at 4 pm up in Antioch which means we need to leave our house at 3:30. We were waiting for our neighbor to come and start working on our tile in the entryway (YEA!) so that we could leave but he didn't get to our house until 4. So we were really late to class.

I left Grace there and came home to watch how our neighbor was doing the prep work for the tiling so that I know how it's done; He was putting in the Durock underlayment.

I've got to get some sleep...I'll finish tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve. I think I know that little girl with Grace at preschool. I'm pretty sure she was in Keely's dance class last year. Small world...