Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yesterday continued

I ran out of time writing my post yesterday and didn't mention that when I brought my new mirror home and was bringing it down the stairs, I missed the last step and fell - never hurting the mirror mind you - but I injured my foot pretty good. I went to see our Chiropractor today and he said some bone in my foot was out of place. He adjusted it back where it goes saying that if he didn't put it back like that that it would have taken a long time to heal. Then he used electrical stimulation on my ankle and foot. Now I have instructions to ice it for 20 minutes every hour. I haven't quite done it that much, but ice sure does feel good!

Another thing that happened yesterday was on the way to Target I was going the opposite direction as a 1969 Mustang - black. I'm not sure if it was a Mach 1 or not, but he was REALLY flying! Man did that engine sound good! Things like that make me want to get out in the garage and work on my Mustang but we don't have the money for that right now since we're doing all this work on the house.

And the other thing I didn't have time to mention was an unsolicited IM I got. Normally I just ignore them, but I was curious about this for some reason. I opened it and read it and was really surprised by what I was reading. It was a guy from Valvoline's Advertising Company saying he had read my blog about wanting to stick with Valvoline but that I was considering trying Castrol because it was easier to find. He's sending me a case of Valvoline SynPower so I can try it! Can you believe it? Now that's the power of the internet! And what a marketing ploy, searching out current customers that are considering changing. That's really cool!

So that's what I forgot from yesterday. I'll finish up writing about today later.

1 comment:

Twin-Daddy said...

A case of synthetic is worth a small fortune!!!