Monday, July 2, 2007

Illinos Attorney General Lisa Madigan

You hear on the news all the time about how Lisa Madigan goes after big business for the little guy. Well not in our case. I finally was able to talk to the representative from her Chicago office and she said the case has been closed and that there is nothing they can do.

Obviously I'm not so happy about this newest development, but I'm not about to give up either. I'll need to contact my lawyer now and see if she feels we have a case. I'm working diligently on the website I was going to create to help bring defamation to their business's name. I will also start placing ads in local papers telling people not to buy from them. Julie and I were also planning to go to the dealership with the last letter we sent to the Attorney General and have him read it and talk to us man-to-man. I'm not certain if the Attorney General ever forwarded it to the dealership and so we aren't sure if he's even read it. Plus he never responded to the first letter we sent him. So we're going to confront him face to face and see what happens. Anyone else have any ideas? Any help is appreciated.

Please keep my email campaign going. Please forward this text to everyone in your address book so they can email the dealership too. Have them email it to llmdan@aol.com - here is the text again:

I have recently been made aware of how a friend of mine, Mr. Steve Serres, was treated at your dealership Libertyville Lincoln Mercury Mr. Marks. I wanted to let you know that I am appalled at how my friend was treated and unless you return the $1,500 to him I plan to never do business with your dealership. Furthermore, I will make sure all of my family members, co-workers and friends are made aware of how you treated Mr. Serres and recommend that they never do business with you either. Please keep track of how many of these emails you receive and multiply it by how many family members, co-workers and friends you think each person might have. When you add all those numbers up, this will be how many customers at a minimum that will never do business with you; these are lost customers and lost revenue. And the more people that know the more your dealerships image will be tarnished. I look forward to hearing from Mr. Serres that his money has been returned.

1 comment:

Lauren Teather said...

Daaaaaaaannnnnnngggg!! You are serious!! Great job on the campaign!! Hope you get your money back!! Off to send an Email!! :o)