Sunday, September 7, 2008

Super Busy

Wow was this a busy week! Monday I had my fantasy football draft and then Julie and Grace came home. Grace then had school all the rest of the week as well as her dance and gymnastics. Julie's Aunt came back here on Wednesday and left on Saturday. So she came with us to see her brother (Julie's Dad) on Friday night. We were enjoying talking so we got home late on Friday night. Then yesterday Aunt Pat went home and Grace had her first soccer game of the season for this fall.

Later last night my Sister came over with her two girls and we attempted to have our family movie night, but the DVD player didn't cooperate. It ended up being a Jon and Kate plus 8 marathon. So Grace was up late last night too and then we got up fairly early today to get to church and she has just been super crabby for most of the day. At church I wasn't sure we were even going to make it into the building. She was throwing such a fit. But we made it through and for most of the day she really wasn't so bad but then again tonight around dinner time she just lost it again. Now she's in bed though and I'm sure she'll be back to normal by the morning.

Looks like I'm going to win both of my fantasy football games today. I've already won the Fox Sports league I'm in and as long as Adam Vinatieri doesn't score another 13 points in the fourth quarter for the Colts I'll win my other league too. It's a better start than last year. I had probably the worst fantasy season ever last year so it feels good to have a strong start.

No comments: