Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lots of stuff

Once again I haven't posted in a long time. I don't plan to make a habit of this. I do like to write every day.

Since I last posted many things have happened. I finally finished painting those pesky shelves for the built-in bookcases I made. So that project is officially DONE! YEA!

Grace had her second soccer game on Saturday the 15th and she scored three goals! Wow! Hopefully she'll be more excited about the overall process now. The first week it was "we didn't win" (they don't keep score) and "I didn't score any goals." This week was better, but she's still not really happy about something.

I'm still working on the entryway. I did get the regular trim finished, but the quarter round that goes on the bottom isn't even painted yet. So that trim will need a primer coat and two coats of paint before I can start installing it. I have stained the trim that goes between the tile and the hardwood. I still need to attach the two pieces of trim to each other and then put two coats of polyurethane on it.

I'll fill in the other things that happened later. I need to get some sleep!

No comments: