Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day

Today was Labor Day so Julie had the day off. We basically just took it easy today. Julie took Grace out for breakfast and shopping for a new pair of school shoes. While they were gone I was working a little on the trim around the new tile and cleaning up the house a bit. I started painting the last few shelves for my built-in bookcases. I also started getting the entry closet ready for painting. I've got to get some of these projects finished so that we can have a little organization in our house! Plus I don't really want to start a new project until these others are finished up.

I called my Gramma today to check in on her. She seems to be doing quite well which is good to hear. After that we cooked up some burgers on the grill for dinner. Julie and Grace took a quick bike ride after dinner and then Grace went to bed. She has to get up early tomorrow to go to school.

That's all for today.

No comments: