Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day before surgery

Grace had school this morning although it was basically just a Halloween party. I came back a little early as they were all putting on a little Halloween show. They sang some pretty cute songs! I did videotape it and will get it up here soon. I don't really have time right now.

We ran into the grocery store on the way home as we were out of bread. At home Grace was pretty laid back as she basically just wanted to play on the computer. After I finally convinced her to eat lunch we went down to Vernon Hills and picked up my Grandpa who is visiting from Michigan right now. We took him with us up to gymnastics so that he could watch Grace doing her gymnastics. The last time he was here he didn't get to see her doing Gymnastics.

After gymnastics we all went out to dinner as Julie had joined us there after work and then I ran Grandpa "home." On the way back home I checked out the neighborhood for any sings of our pumpkin smashers. There were two streets that had a few smashed but overall the coast was still clear. Maybe they'll come out later. I'm sure hoping they get caught.

And so that was our super fun day today. Not very exciting and not all that much to talk about. I didn't want to do too much as Grace will need her rest for tomorrow and she won't be able to eat or drink anything after midnight tonight.

So really nothing much to update you on. The hospital did call and we have to be there between 6 and 6:15 so we'll be leaving pretty early in the morning. I'd better go get some sleep.

No comments: