Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring?

Is that spring I see outside? We're having a really nice day today. It got up to 67 today and Riley and I even got outside to enjoy it. We started at Dunkin' Donuts and had breakfast. Then we went to the forest preserve and did a one mile hike. Riley did pretty good, but was complaining during the second half when we were walking into the wind. It is a bit windy today. Looks like gusts to 18 mph. It felt stronger than that. Then we headed over to the park and she found some new friends to play with. When it was time to leave, she of course didn't want to. She has been playing outside with Grace and a couple of her friends all afternoon. I know someone that will sleep well tonight...Dad (ha ha.) We'll have to keep this up. I need the exercise! My fitbit is happy today! So far I've gone 6,612 steps, 22 flights of stairs (doing a little laundry) and 2.95 miles. I'd say that's not too shabby. Especially for a Friday. Hopefully we can get outside this weekend to and get some things done around the house. But I do still have a lot of homework. School isn't over yet.

No comments: