Sunday, January 18, 2009

Painting, painting and more painting

So I ended up having to paint all the trim in the babies room (two coats of course) because I didn't have any paint that matched the old paint. So now everything except the ceiling is painted and it should only need touch ups (hopefully.) I have to buy that paint because we don't have any.

The crib is up and all ready for the new little one. We just need to get a new ceiling fan and a window shade plus that paint I mentioned. I've been procrastinating going to buy these things because it's been so darned cold around here. Today's high was 19° and that's considerably warmer than it has been over the last week.

Last week when it snowed I didn't snow blow because I thought it was going to snow some more. I usually wait until it's completely done snowing so I don't have to do it more than once. But that snow never showed up so we still have probably around three inches on the driveway and sidewalks that I need to get off. It is supposed to snow tomorrow night. I suppose I'll just wait until Tuesday (wouldn't want to rush into anything...)

Grace lost one of her front teeth last week. The other front tooth is just hanging from one side and I just want to pull it out. I hope it comes out soon!

The reason I've not posted this in a timely fashion is because as I was typing this on my laptop...it........died. It won't even turn on. I have to tell you, I have been having the worst luck with computers lately. Lets hope that will turn around pretty soon!

Whenever I get my computers working, I'll get some pictures posted.

No comments: