Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday

So the weekend is over already. Time surely flies by when you least expect it to...or maybe it does it all the time.

How is everyone today? Me? Not so great really. Not only did the Bears lose, but both of my fantasy football teams are falling apart at the seams. Of course it doesn't help that I'm selecting the wrong players to put in my lineup, but that's an entire other conversation.

We went to see Grace's ophthalmologist yesterday and my fears were warranted as he decided to have Grace wear a patch on her good eye for 6 hours a day until when we go back in March of next year. Surprisingly she was excited about this and wanted to put one on right away; but it only lasted a few hours as before we were even home she was complaining and wanting to take it off.

In her defense though she isn't feeling well and has a horrible cough. Hopefully she will feel better tomorrow or she might not get to go to school. We don't want her whole kindergarten class getting sick. This is her last week before Thanksgiving break next week so hopefully we won't miss any days this week. Especially since she enjoys school so much.

I tried to buy a new study bible this weekend but bought the wrong one. I needed the hardcover version to put in a book cover and accidentally bought the leather bound version. So I'll have to return that one and get the right one. The biggest difference is the cost as the leather version is about twice the cost of the hardback version. I suppose I should be a little more observant.

No comments: